We know that getting settled in a new home involves taking care of many time-consuming details, so we’ve included a ‘Moving/Change of address’ checklist to help you keep track of everyone you want to notify.
We consider it part of our job to help make your moving experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. So if there is anything else we can do to help out, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Consider forwarding your mail with Canada Post to start to ensure you don’t miss anything. Search “Canada Post Mail Forwarding” on the internet to find out how.
- Heating Oil
FINANCIAL & PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
- Credit Card Companies
- Department Store Credit Cards
- Rewards Cards
GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC OFFICES
- Income Tax / CRA – Online or 1-800-959-8281
- Pension Benefits
- Vehicle Registration
- Driving License
- Insurance Agencies (Health, Home/life and Auto)
- Pension Plans
- Library Cards
SUBSCRIPTIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
- Books and Music Clubs
- Bell – bell.ca or 1-888-394-9953
- Source Cable – sourcecable.ca or 1-866-785-7851/905-574-6464
- Cogeco – cogeco.ca or 1-800-267-9000
- Rogers – rogers.com or 1-855-759-5857
- Union Gas – uniongas.com or 1-888-774-3111
- Reliance – reliancehomecomfort.com or 1-855-619-8987.
- Heat Water Tank – New buyers need to transfer rental agreement
- Hydro One – hydroone.com or 1-888-664-9376