What is allowed during Covid?
As an essential service, Real Estate is permitted to continue. But to ensure both buyers and sellers are safe, the following safety measures have been implemented.
- Appointment only
- Wear a mask
- Use hand sanitizer
- Stay socially distant
- Avoid touching anything
- Additional signage with COVID precautions listed
- COVID waivers upon booking appointments
While traditional open houses are not currently in practice, we have implemented a number of safe practices.
- Pre-booked private showings
- Covid-19 Acknowledgement Form
- Safety precaution signage
- Hand sanitation station
- Face masks worn at all times
- Stay in touch with Agents from each appointment to gather feedback and remain in contact to entice a sale
Ontario Covid-19 Restrictions
Premier Doug Ford announces a second provincial emergency today in an effort to control the covid-19 virus.
New restrictions for non-essential services will come into effect at 12:01am Thursday, January 14, 2020.
Real Estate remains an essential service, therefore no changes to the current protocols will be required.
Current safety precautions and measures will continue:
– In-person showings by appointment only
– Mandatory masks and social distancing required at all times
– Hand sanitation stations provided
We and the Government of Ontario understand that sometimes extenuating circumstances don’t allow for a delay in the purchase or sale of a home, and that’s why we’ve got these safety measures in place. To protect our clients.