Scott Neighbourhood is home to Hawthorne Village on the Escarpment, where homes were built by Mattamy between 2007 and 2013. It’s an attractive neighbourhood with beautiful new homes, parks and lots of amenities near by.Home builders in this neighbourhood include Mattamy, Fieldgate, Arista, Green Park Homes, Intracorp and Traditions by Heathwood.
The boundaries of the area are Derry Road to the south, the Rail Lines on the east up to Steeles in the north and Tremaine Road in the west leading you right into the Escarpment. Here you’ll find numerous outdoor leisure activities including Halton Conservation Areas such as Rattlesnake Point, Kelsoand Crawford Lake. There’s plenty of opportunity here for skiing, snowboarding, hiking and evening swimming at the beach!
There are a lot of stores and businesses close by at the Derry Brook plaza where you will find a Food Basics grocery store, Scotiabank and across Derry Road there’s a TD Bank, Pizza Pizza, Rexall Pharmacy and more.
McCready Park ~ Savoline Park ~ Scott Neighbourhood Park East (spray pad) ~ Scott Neighbourhood Park West ~ Sherwood District Park ~ Holloway Park
- ESCARPMENT VIEW, 351 Scott Boulevard, Milton, (905)-878-6176Regular Track JK – Grade 8
- ANNE J MACARTHUR, 820 Farmstead Drive, Milton, (905)-878-2076French Immersion Grade 1 – Grade 8
- MILTON DISTRICT, 396 Williams Avenue, Milton, (905)-878-2839Regular Track Grade 9 – Grade 12French Immersion Grade 9 – Grade 12
- QUEEN OF HEAVEN, 311 Savoline, Milton, (289)-851-9329Catholic Regular Track JK – Grade 8
- ST. FRANCIS XAVIER, 1145 Bronte Street South, Milton, (905)-636-8799Catholic Regular Track Grade 9 – Grade 12
- ST. PETER, 137 Dixon Drive, Milton, (905)-878-4626Catholic Early French Immersion Grade 1 – Grade 2
- ST. BENEDICT, 80 McLaughlin Ave., Milton, (289)-851-9353Catholic Extended French Immersion Grade 5
- OUR LADY OF FATIMA, 709 Bolingbroke Drive, Milton (905)-864-0720Catholic Extended French Immersion Grade 6 – Grade 8