There are four large plazas conveniently located in (or on the border of) the neighbourhood with shops like Metro, Food Basics, Shoppers Drug Mart, Dollar Blitz. There’s a veterinarian, optical, banks, dry cleaner and even a small 24 hour gym.
Nearby restaurants include Symposium, Pizza Hut, Subway, Pizza Ville, Empire Wok, Pizza Pizza, Ned Divines and more. For those people that need their morning (and afternoon) caffeine fix there’s a Starbucks and two Tim Hortons locations as well.
The homes in this area were built between 2005 and 2014. Homebuilders include Mattamy, Sundial and Conservatory Group. You’ll find all styles of homes in this neighbourhood including two-storey townhomes, three-storey towns and detached. Getting in and out of the area is convenient with Louis St. Laurent to the south to easily get connected to the QEW via Bronte or Derry Road to the north to take you towards the 401 and 407 highways.
Coates Neighbourhood Park North (spray pad) ~ Coates Neighbourhood Park South
Bristol District Park (spray pad) ~ Coates Linear Park ~ Maguire Park ~ Burling Park
Winn Park ~ Featherstone Park (future planned park)
Catholic Schools in The Area
– St. Benedict Catholic School, 80 McLaughlin Ave., Milton, (289) 851-9353
Regular Track JK-Gr. 8
Early French Immersion Gr. 1
Extended French Gr. 5-6
– St. Peter Catholic School, 137 Dixon Drive, Milton, (905) 878-4626
Early French Immersion Gr. 1-3
– Our Lady of Fatima, 709 Bolingbroke Drive, Milton, (905) 864-0720
Extended French Gr. 7-8
– Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School, 1145 Bronte Street South, Milton, (905) 636-8799
Grades 9-12 Regular Track & French Immersion
Public Schools in The Area
– Tiger Jeet Singh, 650 Yates Drive, Milton, (905)-878- 2255
Regular Track JK – Grade 8
French Immersion Grade 1 – Grade 6
– Anne J Macarthur, 820 Farmstead Drive, Milton, (905) 878-2076
Regular Track JK-Grade 8
French Immersion Grade 7 – Grade 8
– Craig Kielburger Secondary School, 1151 Ferguson, Milton, (905)-878- 0575
Regular Track Grade 9 – Grade 12
French Immersion Grade 9 – Grade 12
Note: Not all schools that serve this neighbourhood are located in the neighbourhood boundaries. Boundaries often change, for more information visit www.hdcb.ca or www.hdcsb.ca for the latest information.