The neighbourhood is centrally located in Milton. The boundaries of the are Derry Road to the south, Bronte Road on the west side, Commercial Street on the east side up to Bronte Park and going north of Laurier Avenue.
There are many walking paths where you can take a stroll and enjoy big trees and luscious landscapes. The Bronte Meadows Park has one of the few outdoor tennis courts in Milton.
Many businesses are conveniently located right on Bronte bordering this neighbourhood, you can find dentists, doctors, child care, dance studios and other kids activities. There are many other shopping and leisure centres just a few minutes away in the surrounding neighbourhoods including big grocery stores and restaurants.
Catholic Schools in The Area
– St. Benedict Catholic School, 80 McLaughlin Ave., Milton, (289) 851-9353
Regular Track JK-Gr. 8
Early French Immersion Gr. 1
Extended French Gr. 5-6
– St. Peter Catholic School, 137 Dixon Drive, Milton, (905) 878-4626
Early French Immersion Gr. 1-3
– Our Lady of Fatima, 709 Bolingbroke Drive, Milton, (905) 864-0720
Extended French Gr. 7-8
– Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School, 1145 Bronte Street South, Milton, (905) 636-8799
Grades 9-12 Regular Track & French Immersion
– Our Lady Of Victory, 540 Commercial Street, Milton (905)-876-4379
Catholic JK – Grade 8
– Holy Rosary, 141 Martin Street, Milton (905)-876-1121
Catholic Extended French Immersion Grade 5
Public Schools in The Area
Note: Not all schools that serve this neighbourhood are located in the neighbourhood boundaries. Boundaries often change, for more information visit www.hdcb.ca or www.hdcsb.ca for the latest information.