866 Stark Circle
You’ll love this 1570 sqft end unit townhouse on a corner lot. Just one block away from a town-wide walking trail with vast open green space, a 7 minute walk to Hawthorn Village Public or 12 minute walk to Guardian Angel’s Catholic school. This home offers 3 good sized bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms including an ensuite off the master bedroom.
The main floor boasts a large open kitchen with a large room attached which the current owners are currently using as a formal dining room, though it could easily be a living room if you choose. The large family room is located off the main foyer, offering you tons of natural light from the large bay window.
As you continuing into the finished basement you’ll find a large entertainment space which is perfect for theatre room, a rec room or more living space. An additional room around the corner could be a lower level bedroom with its two large windows. The large deck off the kitchen can easily accommodate a great patio set and the bench seating built into the railing offers tons of additional seating for your guests.
Don’t miss this wonderful home. Contact us for further details or for your private viewing.
Homes in this area were built between 2000 and 2006. Home builders include Mattamy, Sundial, Coscorp and Country Homes.
Getting in and out of the area is quick and easy with Fourth Line taking you out to Britannia and Louis St. Laurent the south to easily get connected to the QEW via Bronte. Derry Road on the north side will to take you to the 401 and 407 highways. The GO Station is just a short drive north on Thompson Rd.
There are many leisure and recreation centres just a few minutes away from the Beaty area. The Beaty Branch of the Milton Public Library is located within walking distance on Fourth Line and the Milton Leisure Centre, Milton Sports Centre, Milton Memorial Arena and Lions Sports Park are all close by.
It’s the kind of the area where you can find kids playing in the playground on your quiet crescent or see your neighbours walking by with their dog while you are enjoying the evening sitting on your porch.
– Beaty Neighbourhood Park North (Spray Pad) – Beaty Neighbourhood South – Bennett Park – Barclay Park – Luxton Park
– Hutchinson Park – McDuffe Park – Oakview Park – Meighen Park – Wallbrook Park – Menefy Park – Beaty Trail Park
– Hawthorne Village | Regular Track JK-Grade 8
– Irma Coulson | Regular Track & French Immersion | Grades 1-8
– Craig Kielburger | Regular Track & French Immersion Grades 9-12
– Guardian Angels | Catholic Regular Track JK-Grade 8 – St. Benedict Catholic School | Catholic Early French Immersion Grade 1 & Extended French Grades 5-6
– Our Lady Of Fatima | Catholic Extended French Grades 7-8
– St. Peter | Early French Immersion Grades 1-9
– Jean Vanier | Catholic Regular Track Grades 9-12